After an accident, it is important that you retain the representation of an experienced and talented legal professional. At Cannon & Dunphy S.C., we are proud to offer quality counsel and trusted advocacy on behalf of individuals throughout Milwaukee and surrounding areas. We know that this time in your life may be difficult and that you may feel worried about what your future may hold; however, when you work with a Milwaukee attorney from our firm, you may be able to obtain a desirable resolution to your case. We have helped countless individuals obtain the compensation that they deserve after an accident.
When you are looking for a legal representative, it is important that you only work with an attorney whose experience and reputation you can trust. The team at Cannon & Dunphy S.C. has numerous awards, accolades, and recognitions that stand as testament to our commitment to our clients.
We are proud to boast the following accomplishments:
- Founding Attorney William M. Cannon has been included on the list of Super Lawyers ® for 2005 - 2013
- Founding Attorney Patrick O. Dunphy, has been included on the list of Super Lawyers ® for 2005 - 2013
- Our attorneys were voted for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in 2012
- We are AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- We are also recognized as a Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent Law Firm
We have helped our clients recover more than $1 billion in paid verdicts and settlements over the years. In addition to our other accomplishments, members of our firm have been included in, admitted to, or are members of the following organizations:
- Inner Circle of Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- American Board of Trial Lawyers
Schedule a Consultation with Cannon & Dunphy S.C.
If you are ready to move forward with your case and begin working on obtaining the compensation that you deserve, do not hesitate to contact Cannon & Dunphy today to speak with a dedicated legal professional from our team. We are proud to be experienced attorneys who provide premier representation to our clients, and we may be able to help you as well.
Any questions and concerns that you have regarding your situation can be directed to Cannon & Dunphy S.C. today by contacting our firm and scheduling a consultation with a Milwaukee personal injury lawyer!