- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Judicial Council (appointed by Governor Doyle)
- American Constitution Society – Milwaukee Chapter
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Marquette University (Honors B.A., cum laude, 1995)
Marquette University Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Marquette Law Review
- Member of Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Law Clerk to Justice David T. Prosser, Wisconsin Supreme Court, 1998-1999
- Wisconsin 2016 Super Lawyer - Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Interim Mayor of Oak Creek (December 2011 - April 2012)
- Alderman, City of Oak Creek (1999 – April 2008)
- Wisconsin Civil Justice Education Foundation Trustee
- Oak Creek Library Foundation – Board Member
- Oak Creek Little League – Board Member
- Manager of 8U Oak Creek Junior Knights Select Baseball Team
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- General Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
" Mr. Dunphy,
In 2011, my elderly parents were involved in a traffic collision when a person driving another vehicle disregarded a red traffic control signal and T-Boned their car. Thankfully, my parents were not seriously injured but they were pretty banged up and their car was a total loss.
My parents retained your firm and Mr. Foeckler was assigned the case. My mother, whose health was poor before the crash, subsequently passed a few years later. The settlement was modest-a few thousand dollars, but the money was awarded after my mother's death. Mr. Foeckler assisted my father with the probate case and even went as far as to pick my dad up at his home and drive him to court.
I know some attorneys offer to come to a client's home, as advertised on television, and Mr. Foeckler did that as well in the initial phases of my parents' case, but this act was far above and beyond what I would ever have expected; especially for a tiny settlement. I actually sought the unofficial advice of a very good friend and neighbor of yours, who is very well acquainted with the courts, and he suggested I contact your firm. Come to think of it I believe my friend might have mentioned it to you and Mr. Foeckler contacted me. Anyway, the way Mr. Foeckler treated my father, confirms that your firm, and it's representatives are genuinely interested in helping people, regardless of the size of the case.
Please pass along my gratitude to Mr. Foeckler for the kindness he showed towards my parents.
If I ever require services of an attorney, I will certainly retain your firm."
Notable Awards and Settlements:
- $10.5 million jury verdict awarded to the mother and her son’s estate after a 13 ton panel fell from the O’Donnell Park parking structure and tragically crushed the 15 year old boy. The manufacturer and installer of the panel negligently installed the panel by changing the installation method and then hid the unapproved installation. The verdict, including punitive damages, was reached following a six week trial in Milwaukee County. The Wisconsin Court of Appeals upheld the jury verdict.
Location: Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, WI
- $226,895 jury verdict awarded in an auto accident to a man rear-ended by a truck in Waukesha, causing a permanent soft tissue back injury.
Location: Waukesha, Waukesha County, WI