Every year, millions of people are rushed to the hospital to receive treatment for injuries caused by car crashes, and according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 37,461 people were killed in car crashes in 2016. Even minor car accidents can be seriously traumatic incidents, both physically and emotionally, and can affect a victim’s ability to complete the same tasks they used to before the incident. When these crashes are caused by someone else’s negligent actions, you may be able to fight for compensation in court.
Call us at (855) 570-2676 to speak with an experienced lawyer today.
Kenosha Car Accident Statistics
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, there were 3,881 crashes in Kenosha County in 2016, 716 more than just five years ago. 18 people were killed in these crashes. It also reported that Wisconsin saw:
- 129,051 total car crashes across the state
- 31,066 people injured in car crashes
- 524 people killed in car crashes
- 1,181 pedestrians injured in car crashes
- 49 pedestrians killed in car crashes
- 5,153 crashes influenced by alcohol
- 2,933 people injured in crashes influenced by alcohol
- 143 people killed in crashes influenced by alcohol
- 19,540 crashes influenced by speeding
- 8,250 people injured in crashes influenced by speeding
- 186 people killed in crashes influenced by speeding
Work With A Firm Close To Home
When you’re injured because of someone else’s negligent actions, you deserve the change to fight for the compensation you need to cover any damages you incurred. At Cannon & Dunphy S.C., our Kenosha car accident attorneys have spent decades working with injured victims, and through our efforts we have secured more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Give our firm a call at (855) 570-2676 today to speak with one of our attorneys over the phone, or schedule a free case consultation by filling out our online form.